GLOBAL MINDSET AND MANAGING ACROSS CULTURE WORKSHOP IN THE NEW BUSINESS PERSPECTIVE
Binus Business School Workshop on “ Managing Across Culture and Global Mindset in The New Business Perspective ”. The workshop is intended for students in their last semester as well as faculty members in Binus Business School. The workshop approach will be in the form of panel discussion where there will be key note spaker discussing managing Across Culture and Global Mindset’.
The objective of the workshop on “ Managing Across Culture”:
1. To equip students/ managers transitioning from national to international leadership roles
2. To equip students/ managers with skill to lead or to organize effectively in a multicultural environment.
3. Encourages students to acquire skills in multicultural competence that will be highly valued by their future employers.
4. To develop students understanding on qualities that make a manager successful in one culture may be the very reason for failure when leading across cultures.
5. To develop students understanding of cultural differences, the skills to manage internationally, and the knowledge to navigate the complexities of international organizations.